uBUCK technologies SEZC is looking for a detail-oriented and dynamic accountant with
experience working in a rapidly growing, hands-on, start-up environment. This position requires
excellent communication, an ability to think critically and creatively, attention to detail and a
team-oriented attitude. The responsibilities of the role are as follows
● Assist CEO and CFO with all aspects of uBUCK’s accounting department which
includes, but is not limited to, the company's consolidated financial statements, general
ledger, portfolio accounting, payroll, accounts payable, reconciliation of balance sheet
accounts, budgeting, tax compliance, regulatory reporting and various special analyses
● Maintain adequate and effective processes to improve the close and reporting cycles to
ensure timely and accurate reporting.
● Responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
● Follow corporate policies and procedures such as invoice processing, cash
management, and expense policies.
● Manage internal practices, policies, and all accounting to ensure compliance within India
● Implement or enhance processes to further streamline and enable more accurate and
● Ensure accurate and timely production of all financial information.
● Map out plan to integrate international subsidiaries and reporting up to publicly listed
● Ad hoc projects as they arise - we are a start-up after all!
● Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Related Field
● 5+ years experience in the accounting and finance sector
● Public accounting experience - Big 4 preferred
● Chartered Accountant
● Experience working with IFRS reporting
● Conscientious about timeliness of assignments and quality of work product
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate
recommendations in a concise and timely manner
● Able to handle multiple tasks and maintain control and order over same
● Exceptional work ethic
● Experience with Quickbooks
● Experience working in consumer and digital asset finance
● Experience working with Banks, MSBs and financial regulators
● Experience working with US GAAP
● Experience working with global companies
uBUCK is a fintech company that creates and manages a digital wallet and remittance app. It is
located in the Cayman Islands with subsidiaries in Canada, the US, SE Asia and India. It is
housed in the economic free zone of Cayman Enterprise City. It is majority owned by a publicly
traded Canadian transportation logistics company.