Position Overview - Eightpoint Technologies Ltd. SEZC
• General Ledger: Participate in various aspects of the general ledger close process including the preparation of journal entries such as month-end accruals and amortization of prepaid expenses, prepare account reconciliations, maintain intangible assets records and post amortization expense.
• Bank Reconciliations: perform daily/monthly bank reconciliations.
• Accounts Payable: Review invoices and employee expense reports, assist with entry of invoices and expense reports as needed.
• Accounts Receivable: Review customer payments, coordinate with Finance on past due accounts, assist with entry of customer payments as needed; create aging report and follow up on collection of receivables.
• Extract, analyze, and prepare data for analysis and inclusion in the balance sheet and income statement variance reports.
• Assist with affiliated party transaction reconciliation and settlement.
• Assist with annual external financial statement audit.
• Support the Controller with ad-hoc requests and special projects as directed by management.
• Liaison with China Finance HQ in providing required financial reports in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following abilities:
• AAS degree in Accounting or related field.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a staff accountant or bookkeeper role.
• Advanced MS Excel, Word, and Outlook skills required.
• Detail-oriented with ability to manage projects from inception through execution.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to meet communicated deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Strong analytical skills.