Accounts Payable Clerk Job Description
We are looking for an individual to support our accounting team in Cayman to work for a company focused towards providing Blockchain solutions on an international scale. This is a great opportunity if you're a hard-working professional looking to obtain experience in the world of Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies.
Responsibilities for Accounts Payable Clerk
- Process payment requests and expense reports on a regular basis
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices
- Perform monthly reconciliations
- Maintain a large number of vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payable
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries
Qualifications for Accounts Payable Clerk
- A degree in accounting would be strongly preferred.
- 2-3 years experience with accounts payable or general accounting
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Strong analytic abilities
The hourly requirements would fall in the scope of 9-5 with no overtime. The position is looking to pay $60,000 - $70,000 USD, 50% standard health, statutory pension, 20 days vacation.