The successful candidate will provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the
office. They will be responsible for preparing and overseeing work permits and CEC communications; various reports on a daily basis; communicating with vendors and B2B customers; answering emails; travel plans. They will also be tasked with other basic accounting functions based on demand from managers such as filing, bookkeeping, expense reporting and invoice generation.
● Assist the CEO from the different markets in administrative tasks, organization of
meetings, trips and expenses reports.
● Maintain the online subscription credentials.
● Complete corporate applications and contracts.
● Support the functions in the deployment of initiatives on the markets (MKT and Trade
cycles, HR processes and benefits, Corporate Affairs, etc.).
● Maintain updated the contract management system and the support documentation.
● Assist and coordinate administrative tasks. Support on the elaboration of reports,
presentations, and memos.
● Coordinate meetings, videoconferences and conferences call on time.
● Coordinate trips (flights, hotels, transportation, etc.) for the team and for the ones visiting
● Support on the preparation, control and review of the employee expenses reports
complying with practices and policies.
● Support the administration and deployment of HR processes, benefits and initiatives
(vacations, benefits, activities, etc).
● Undergraduate degree or equivalent
● Proficiency in MS Office
● Interpersonal and problem-solving skills
● Excellent time management and organizational skills
● Customer Focus
● Ability to multitask
● Good written, oral communication and report writing skills
uBUCK is a fintech company that creates and manages a digital wallet and remittance app. It is
located in the Cayman Islands with subsidiaries in Canada, the US, SE Asia and India. It is
housed in the economic free zone of Cayman Enterprise City. It is majority owned by a publicly
traded Canadian transportation logistics company.