We are seeking a Software Engineer, Blockchain to join our team. You will be responsible for helping design and develop the open source EOSIO blockchain software and other future decentralized projects, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on various layers of infrastructure. You will have the opportunity to work on novel consensus algorithms, high performance p2p networking algorithms, databases, and high-throughput virtual machines to meet the needs of the EOSIO platform.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code.
- Develop blockchain solutions and provide support for blockchain development.
- Implement performance and quality modules.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance on tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 6+ years of experience, preferably in an environment where latency and speed are factors.
- Strong proficiency in C++, with solid knowledge of language specification. Experience with C++ 11 or 14 required, particularly mastery of STL, Boost and Lambdas.
If you would like to apply for this job please submit your application via our LinkedIn - Click Here
About block.one LLC
Block.one is a global software company specializing in high performance blockchain software. Its flagship product EOSIO is a free, open-source protocol designed to bring speed, scalability, and ease of use to the secure and transparent fundamentals of distributed databases. Block.one invests in companies, projects, and developers around the world leveraging EOSIO technology through its EOS VC initiative.
Block.one is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, protected veterans, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.