Specter Technologies Limited SEZC has been developing modern career development tools and software since 2016. Our goal is to help users get ahead in life, by figuring out how to navigate the job search and job application process. We are the team behind ResumeNerd, an online resume and cover letter builder platform.
Position: As Business Development Manager you will be chiefly responsible for creating, nurturing, and monitoring relationships with various partners and vendors. As an online business, Specter Technologies Limited SEZC is dependent on a wide network—marketing partners who help us access customers, technology partners who help us build and maintain our offerings, and business partners who keep it all running smoothly. The role of the Business Manager is to keep us connected with our external partners to ensure continuity of operation. This role requires a broad understanding of the business operations, including basic technical understanding, knowledge of digital marketing, and business savvy.
- Manage partner relationships, including those with a technology component
- Monitor marketing spend and ensure appropriate funding levels
- Conduct negotiations with marketing and other partners
- Represent the company in meetings, events, etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and company guidelines
- Maintain confidentiality of all company and vendor/client information
- Conduct business development outreach with potential partners
- Communicate issues and opportunities clearly and professionally
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or STEM (MBA or JD preferred)
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Previous experience in a digital marketing role is a plus
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools and strategies including SEM, SEO
- Knowledge of internet technologies and online business operations
- Proficiency with MS Office and GSuite
- Skilled negotiator with previous experience