Eightpoint Technologies LTD SEZC. is one of the world’s leading digital performance‐based marketing companies, dedicated to providing superior results for our advertisers and media partners. Eightpoint Technologies LTD SEZC. accomplishes this by combining best‐in‐class expertise in media optimization and targeting with our in‐house analytics and big‐data technology. Eightpoint Technologies LTD SEZC. has a strong analytical focus that requires quick reaction in this fast‐paced environment. Our success is fueled by employee innovation, data driven decisions and a startup mentality. Our teams are comprised of Software Engineers, Web Developers, Media Buyers, Account Managers and Business Intelligence Analysts. This position is available in our Fort Myers office right across from GCTC. Employees enjoy free lunches, free benefits, unlimited time off, no dress code and company team building trips.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for completing profit‐driven analysis to provide recommendations on how to increase profits and efficiency on all aspects of the business as necessary; especially those related to product performance. This person is able to present ideas in the morning, implement them in the afternoon and later check the performance of their idea via data analysis.
Primary Duties Include
- Ad‐hoc queries using MSSQL Server and other RDBMS
- Data manipulation and presentation in Excel and PowerBI
- Tracking and analysis of Key Performance Indicators such as profit, user value, click through & conversion rates, traffic volumes, etc.
- Development and execution of new reports (trends, opportunities, etc.) to boost the business intelligence of the team
- Discovering abnormalities in user behavior and providing recommendations to respective teams on drivers of abnormalities
- Performing market place intelligence and refining information into actionable recommendations to Product Development team members
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with:
- Practical experience with Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, etc)
- Proficiency in SQL (select/from/where clauses, etc)
- Proficiency in Redshift
- Experience with PowerBI is preferred
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Independent Decision Making: Uses intelligence, analysis, consistent rationality and objectivity when making decisions
- Energetic: The ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapid, fast changing, entrepreneurial, technology‐driven culture
- Adaptability: Capable of adjusting to changing priorities, and possesses the ability to master new technologies in a short period of time
- Results‐Oriented and Data Driven: Must be a data driven decision maker who loves impacting the bottom line and achieves goals with available resources and abilities.
- Communication: Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop and maintain cross‐functional business relationships, as well as have excellent presentation and problem‐solving skills.