The Business Process Analyst is responsible for the design, creation and modification of processes, workflows and integrations to increase business efficiency. Maples Technology is a small dynamic team in the Cayman Islands, and you will be expected to contribute to multiple streams of work in a high pressure but exciting environment.
You will be key in the definition of new workflows, the creation of appropriate forms, and the ongoing maintenance of existing processes in a support capacity. You will be responsible for ensuring that appropriate information is captured for reporting and that the appropriate reports are created and made available.
Acting in conjunction with a Project Manager, you will assist with increasing the effectiveness of processes carried out by the business and implementing best practice with regards to duplication of effort and ensuring consistency of understanding across disparate and varied practice areas.
You will be responsible for ensuring process standards are applied and a consistent approach can be found through all supported workflows. This is an exciting opportunity to drive, influence and participate in planning and development in an evolving agile environment.
Core Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in an information technology or business discipline.
- Willing to relocate to the Cayman Islands.
- Strong process modelling skills. Can demonstrate the ability to model data flows, system integrations and user interactions across system boundaries.
- Strong technical implementation skills. Can demonstrate the ability to work with off-the shelf systems to create the desired results.
- Experience reviewing and examining disparate business systems, developing process models, and implementing workflows is desirable.
- Experience working in a service provision environment. Can demonstrate exceptional customer service ability and show knowledge of working in an operational capacity. ITIL knowledge would be an advantage.
- Demonstrates a high level of quality in work products, diligence in analysis performed and precision in statements made.
- Positive attitude and creativity in generating solutions. Experience of working in an Agile environment is desirable.
- Experience working in a legal or professional services environment is preferred.