Cayman Enterprise City (CEC) is an award-winning development project which consists of three special economic zones focused on attracting knowledge-based and specialised-services businesses to set up a physical presence in the Cayman Islands. The zones included within CEC are Cayman Tech City, Cayman Commodities & Derivatives City and Cayman Maritime & Aviation City.
We’re seeking a talented, high performing student or recent graduate between the ages of 18-25, who is professional with excellent people skills.
The internship lasts from 4-8 weeks and is part of the Enterprise Cayman Internship Programme. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work closely with CEC’s Client Experience & Operations team, all while gaining valuable hands on experience as part of the award winning client experience team!
The 2021 CEC Client Experience & Business Operations Intern will assist the CEC team with:
- Assist with the preparation of licensing applications and submission to the Special Economic Zones Authority & Department of Commerce and Investment
- Assist with the preparation of immigration applications and submission to the Cayman Islands Immigration Department
- Assist with client onboarding, telecoms set up, security access and other operational requirements
- Creating and maintaining client files
- Project planning and status reporting
- Liaise with clients from around the world assisting with the relocation of their international headquarters
- Liaise with local and global law firms in order to assist with the relocation of international companies to the Cayman Islands
The internship programme is open to Caymanians and residents of the Cayman Islands. The candidate does not need to have prior experience but must either be studying a related degree at college or have a passion for high quality service and solutions driven personality. The candidate will have a proactive, organisational level approach that leverages technology and creativity into customer activities. A smart professional appearance and excellent written and verbal communication skills is also required.
Hop on board and join the team today - The successful candidate will receive a reimbursement of expenses to the value of CI$400 per week and your working hours will be from 9am to 4pm Monday through Fridays.