This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company that is successfully working to attract foreign direct investment, diversify Cayman’s economy, and bring new opportunities to Caymanians. As Client Experience Officer you will be working as part of the Cayman Enterprise City (CEC) Client Experience team to assist global companies license their special economic zone (SEZ) businesses, onboard individuals into the CEC community, produce engaging client experiences and events, and support the delivery of CEC’s wider plans and objectives.
- Assist businesses with SEZ licensing, zone employment certificates and ongoing renewals.
- Exceed client expectations and maintain high levels of client satisfaction.
- Support and execute client retention and engagement activities.
- Contribute to project planning and reporting.
- Follow policies and procedures to complete SEZ activities within required timelines.
- May be expected to coach junior and new staff members.
- Associate degree and/or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a corporate services support role.
- Committed to customer service and driven to create positive experiences for others.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications as well as interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to engage and interact with individuals from all levels and backgrounds.
- The ability to cope well under pressure, multi-task, manage complex assignments and meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Office.
- Proven analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- The candidate must be able to work special events on evenings and weekends as required.
- The employee is required to be punctual and present in a professional manner when attending to duties.
BENEFITS & DEADLINE TO APPLY
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
Please email your resume and covering letter to: B.Connelly@caymanenterprisecity.com
Deadline for applications 17 February 2020.