Specter Technologies Limited SEZC has been developing modern career development tools and software since 2016. Our goal is to help users get ahead in life, by figuring out how to navigate the job search and job application process. We are the team behind ResumeNerd, an online resume and cover letter builder platform.
Position: As a Corporate Business Manager you will be chiefly responsible for handling the day-to-day business operation of the office. The role will also manage the record keeping and handling all local permits and licenses as needed. This person will be responsible to ensure Specter Technologies is in compliance with all applicable local regulations. Also, this person will be key in monitoring and supporting vendors and service providers relationships as authorized representative of Specter Technologies in Cayman Island.
As an online business, Specter Technologies Limited SEZC is dependent on a wide network—marketing partners who help us access customers, technology partners who help us build and maintain our offerings, and business partners who keep it all running smoothly. The role of the Corporate Business Manager is to keep Specter Technologies connected with our external partners to ensure continuity of operation. This role requires a broad understanding of business operations, as well as basic understanding of technology / subscription base businesses.
- Manage, review and signing authority of legal contracts and other Company forms as needed
- Conduct negotiations with vendors and other partners
- Interact with the company’s banking partners as necessary
- Manage the directorship relationship of the company
- Comply with local regulatory requirements
- Represent the company in meetings, events, etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and company guidelines
- Maintain confidentiality of all company and vendor/client information
- Conduct business development outreach with potential partners
- Communicate issues and opportunities clearly and professionally
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or JD
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Familiarity contract and vendor management
- Knowledge of internet technologies and online business operations
- Proficiency with MS Office and GSuite
- Skilled negotiator with previous experience