We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about Bitcoin, as well as providing world class customer service that delights customers with a seamless and pleasant experience. This individual will be responsible for handling customer inquiries and concerns in a timely and professional manner. As such, the ideal candidate needs to not only understand the principles of customer service excellence but also be able to deliver Coinme promise of great customer care at every encounter. The candidate must also be comfortable working with a team in a
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES - Responsibilities will evolve as we scale the team and operation
• Answer customer service requests by phone, email, and chat as they come in.
• Identify customer needs by asking probing questions and address them appropriately.
• Build rapport with our customers, as they often return to us.
• Track customer inquiries and measure key customer support metrics.
• Track service requests and provides insights to product teams.
• Monitor trends and report them to the correct teams as necessary.
• Open/Close and delegate tickets.
We are a small team of innovators who strive to work hard, learn fast and have fun. As a startup, we often wear many different hats at different times. All of Coinme's team members are able to think strategically yet are comfortable diving into the weeds to solve problems. We strive to automate wherever possible and create clearly defined processes to support our growth. We operate as One Team and strongly believe that as a team we can accomplish whatever we put our minds to.
High School Diploma or equivalent
• Understanding of blockchain technology
• 1+ years in a service environment dealing with customers
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and present complex issues clearly and correctly to both internal stakeholders and external customers
• Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing for priority
• Patient and emotionally mature/intelligent
• Organized and detail oriented
• Maniacal about being responsive
• A positive, team-first attitude
• College Degree
• 3+ years as a customer service professional in a call center environment
• Knowledge of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
• Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
• Demonstrated customer support excellence
• Passion for people and providing them with a delightful customer support experience
• Metrics-driven and possesses a passion to measure and improve
• Familiarity with the latest customer support software, such as Freshdesk, Intercom Chat, etc.
• Passion for technology and the opportunity to provide the world with an easy-to-use and secure digital currency
Coinme is a venture-backed cryptocurrency technology company on a mission to provide the world with access to secure and easy-to-use digital currencies . We recognize that in a world of political and financial uncertainty, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will continue to successfully disrupt traditional State-backed currencies around the globe. That's why we feel it is our purpose to combine the features that make Bitcoin great : autonomy, security and decentralization ,with the simplicity of modern digital banking. Our first-to-market ATMs are the easiest way for the average consumer to buy and sell Bitcoin, instantly.
As Bitcoin continues its explosive growth, we are committed to keeping pace by building a team that will aggressively expand operations across the US and internationally .
Competitive base pay and health benefits package
This opportunity is for part-time and full-time positions located at our headquarters in the heart of Seattle, WA. Opportunities to work remotely are available for the right candidate."
Coinme is an Equal Opportunit y/ Affirmative Action emplo yer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for emplo yment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.