Rivetz is looking for a DevOps QA engineer with a background in cloud infrastructure and testing automation. This engineer must be familiar with multiple services provided by AWS infrastructure. They will work closely with the core engineering team at Rivetz and help with ongoing deployment, monitoring and maintenance of the systems. The engineer should also have good experience in being able to create automated test cases and deploy them in a CI environment.
· Familiarity with DevOps concepts related to repository management and build process
· Experienced with writing test scripts, testing automations and continuous deployments
· Skilled with Unix/Linux systems administration
· Experienced with CI/CD and Agile methodologies
· Experience with Selenium, Python
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Experience with PostgreSQL
· Experience in testing Android applications
Rivetz brings trust to device endpoints in blockchain transactions. Rivetz solves some of the most challenging problems associated with consumer and machine-to-machine digital transactions, using advanced hardware assisted device security technologies and services to provide a safer and easier-to-use model for the protection of a user's digital assets. The device plays a vital role in hosting these assets, and Rivetz enables the controls that users need to benefit from services. Rivetz uses state-of-the-art cybersecurity tools to ensure full trustworthy lifecycle management of hardened digital assets held on devices, ensuring a reliable interaction with services on the Internet.
Our corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [“protected class”] including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; gender; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.