Real Vision is a disruptive financial media brand, created to help investors understand the complex world of finance, business and the global economy, with in-depth analysis from real experts.
The video platform delivers exclusive, long-form interviews, research, live strategy calls, documentaries and analysis from impossible to access guests and the sharpest minds in global finance.
There is also written research and a range of live events held all over the world.
In addition, Real Vision is commissioned by leading financial services brands and fintech to create and distribute bespoke video content on their behalf.
Uniquely, Real Vision has a young, wealthy and educated audience that engages with content at levels that are unprecedented in the industry.
This is an integral role that provides executive level administrative and a broad range of PA support to the CEO.
Gatekeeper, facilitator and organiser, this role balances the needs of the company and the availability of the CEO to meet their significant demands.
• Assisting with organising the CEO’s work schedules, including managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
• Acting as the point of contact between the executive, colleagues and stakeholders
• Researching, scheduling and coordinating travel arrangements
• Prepare reports, presentations agendas and other relevant documents
• General administration management including liaising with service providers and other company stakeholders.
• Running errands in a personal and professional capacity
• Identifying opportunities to continuously optimise the time and efficiency of the CEO
• Plan, organise and coordinate internal and external events, lunches and dinners
• Purchasing and maintaining inventory of office supplies and pantry items
• Research & ordering computer and software when needed & supervise the maintenance of office equipment and manage IT support
Key Skills & Experience
• Exceptional time management skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to influence others
• High attention to detail and confidence with proven ability to maintain and manage sensitive information
• Strong organisational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Self-Motivated with a desire to achieve results.
• Confidence in dealing with high profile stakeholders
• High level rapport building skills
• A Strategic mind, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
• Advanced at MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• 5-10 year’s experience as an Executive Assistant
• Experience managing C-suite level Executive in both personal and professional capacity is essential
Do you have these success factors? Are you a multitasking superstar who is seeking a career defining role - where no two days will be the same; where you will be able to utilise all your skills, knowledge and experience to make your mark in a fast-paced environment? Then this could well be the ideal role for you.
Please email your Cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Those who are successful to the next round will be contacted directly.