● Assess and continuously monitor staking infrastructure providers to provide the best service for
● Review updates to operational software and stay up to date with requirements of blockchain
● Execute important technical operational tasks required to operate a staking business.
● Manage deploys to GCP and AWS while maintaining secure channels with on-prem data centers.
● Employ technical tools and solutions to manage and improve the operational logistics of the
business, including managing permissions and technical support.
● Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
● Work on the front lines of the blockchain/crypto movement and SecOps innovation.
● You love Linux.
● You have experience with one of the major cloud providers (ideally GCP and/or AWS) and config
management tools like Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc.
● You have familiarity with some of the following technologies: Go, Python, Docker, Kubernetes,
Terraform, Vault, GraphQL, secure execution environments, container orchestration, repeatable
builds, and infra-as-code.
● You're comfortable racking and stacking physical infrastructure and managing hybrid
● You care deeply about correctness, security, code quality, and test infrastructure..
● You enjoy programming, infra-as-code, monitoring, and automation.
● You've leveraged container technology in production.
● You prioritize end-user experience and business value over “cool tech.”
● You self-describe as some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detailoriented,
hardworking, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action-oriented, and tenacious.
● You have experience with ChromeOS.
● You have a background in the finance industry.