● Be a community ambassador for the Anchorage brand.
● Partner with colleagues to establish and implement critical operational processes for the staking business.
● Create and maintain operations, including employee onboarding, site management, and HR coordination.
● Develop and own all administrative functions, including bookkeeping and client reporting.
● Establish and maintain operational relationship with parent company Anchor Labs.
● Provide operational support to sales and client experience partner teams.
● Understand and exercise judgement over risk-based technical decisions related to staking crypto assets.
● You have 3+ years of experience in an operational and/or finance role ideally in banking or technology space.
● You have 2+ years of experience in a client facing role at a financial institution.
● You’re able to demonstrate intermediate knowledge of bookkeeping/accounting methods.
● You are interested in and can learn technical operations quickly and have a risk-assessment mindset.
● You’ve developed excellent written and oral communication skills.
● You’re extremely detail oriented and know how to manage your time with competing priorities.
● You self-describe as some combination of the following: adaptable, collaborative, creative, curious, and humble.
● You've kept up to date with the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations.
● You have worked at or with institutional investment funds.