Background of the Business:
Premium Home Source is a fast growing eCommerce company that specializes in the sale of home appliances and fixtures (ovens, refrigerators, dishwashers, range hoods, bathroom vanities, etc). The company has been in business for the last 3 years and has seen 100%+ year-over-year sales growth in each of the last three years. All of our sales are done on a drop-shipping model which reduces inventory risk and increases operational efficiency.
We are looking for an operations manager to join our team to handle all aspects of day to day operational management of the ecommerce store. The primary responsibilities will be order flow management and customer dispute resolution. The team currently consists of four people - the two founders located in the Cayman Islands and two support/sales staff located in the Philippines.
This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a high growth online retailer.
*This job allows for flexibility to work from home.
- Order fulfillment and management - sending order to vendors and inputting order in vendor’s order systems
- Manage a team of customer support staff and be the go-to leader on answering/resolving all customer support questions
- Responding to escalated sales/support calls and inquiries
- Ability to handle frustrated customers and resolve their issues
- Manage and update inventory levels for all vendors on Shopify
- Management of multiple email inboxes
- Upload new products and maintain product listings for the most up-to-date information to ensure accurate product information and pictures
Skills / Experience:
- Fluent and proficient in English
- Ability to speak regularly on the phone
- Organized and attention to detail
- Problem solving and issue resolution
- Microsoft Excel and Word
- Management experience of 2 or more persons
- Minimum 1 years experience working with Amazon FBA / Shopify / Magento / Online Store
- Minimum 1 years experience in customer service and/or sales