Responsibilities and Qualifications:
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for working with a cross-functional team to plan, build, deliver, and produce EOS Public Blockchain focused products. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Public Blockchain Engagement, you will coordinate closely with Block.one’s Cayman Public Blockchain Engagement team and also act as the main point of contact with Engineering, Legal, Compliance, Communications, Marketing, and other departments.
This position is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in the EOS Public Blockchain and what blockchain can do for the cryptocurrency industry as a whole.
- Identify opportunities to further deliver on the mission of the Public Blockchain Engagement unit within the company and refine into actionable plans with measurable success.
- Define and manage the product roadmap, setting, and continuously managing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Gather requirements from internal/external stakeholders.
- Develop use-cases, product requirements, and prototypes, working closely with Engineering.
- Support Product Marketing to create customer-focused messaging and content (e.g. product awareness/launch).
- Deliver product enablement materials such as demos and videos for Developer Relations field teams (e.g. sales, sales engineers, consulting, etc.).
- Attend relevant events to help showcase EOS-based products.
- Some domestic & international travel is required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of product management or other relevant experience
- Experience working directly with designers and engineers to design and iterate on products
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
Preferred skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., CS, Engineering), MBA a plus
- Consumer-facing product experience
- Financial services experience
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Experience working in a distributed organization
- Knowledge of the blockchain industry
- Familiarity with the EOS Public Blockchain and/or EOSIO software