Project Management Officer Administrator
who will be under the supervision of the Program Lead plus the IT management team as required. As the PMO Administrator you will be required to form good, supportive working relationships with project managers, business analysts and product owners across the business.
· Calendar Management
· Report consolidation
· Report distribution
· Track deliverables / milestones
· Programme administration
· Document management
· Ensure that Project Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts and other attendees have updated the standard reporting packs to the agreed standards
· Ensuring the efficient and timely running of the various update and status meetings required by Maples to include project prioritisation boards, group IT steering updates, and reporting for senior managers
· 2 or more years working in a PMO / project management environment, or 3 years plus experience at a senior administration level
· Detail oriented Ability to problem solve and work independently
· Good verbal and written communication
· Excellent organizational skills. Very detail-oriented.
· Quick learner, self-starter, and able to work independently.
· Ability to exercise discretion with confidential information
· Ability to multi-task in an extremely fast paced environment
We offer a supportive environment, structured on a team basis, and sophisticated infrastructure and systems.
Benefits include 4weeks' vacation (pro-rated for part years), health insurance and pension plan. Salary will reflect qualifications and experience.
Qualified applications should write, enclosing their CV to Careers.IT@maplesgroup.com quoting reference: Cayman – PMO Administrator.