Job brief Brave is looking for an experienced QA Engineer to increase the quality of our browser on both Desktop and Mobile platforms.
- Help improve our QA automation
- Work closely with engineering teams to ensure quality on both the Desktop and Mobile platforms
- Reporting and tracking issues in GitHub
- Running through manual test passes for cases not covered by automation
- Help investigate issues reported by the community
- Proficiency in communicating technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies and tools
- Experience with source control (git) preferred
- Knowledge of various software testing methods (Regression, Load/Stress, Black/White box testing, Performance)
- Experience in building test plans based on end-user scenarios
- Excellent trouble-shooting and debugging skills
- Must be organized and possess the ability to task switch efficiently
- Proficiency using Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS
- Comfortable working in an open source setting
- A passion for helping protect users' privacy and security
- Proven record of getting things completed
- Familiarity with Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens
- Automation experience (Puppeteer, Selenium, etc)
- Experience with GitHub (including other open source projects)
- Prior experience working with remote teams
We are remote-friendly.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the USA or Canada.