Senior Software Engineer
The Software Engineer will work as part of a Scrum team to deliver software to internal and external customers of Maples. The Software Engineer will work closely with fellow developers, testers, products owners, scrum master and business stakeholders to deliver backlog items to the highest quality standards.
- Work with product owners to create acceptance criteria for product backlog items
- Work with quality to define test scripts for product backlog Items and regression test scripts
- Implement solutions for product backlog items with high test coverage and good architecture
- Provide Wiki articles for colleagues to share knowledge
- Write integration and GUI tests as appropriate
- Provide feedback to the Scrum team for continuous improvement of process and procedures
- Work with Junior Engineers to provide training and mentoring
- Identify and implement existing, new and emerging technology that improves quality or cycle time
Key Skills Required
- Have proficient experience in production software development (specifically in the Microsoft Web stack)
- .Net Framework 4.6.1 and / or .Net Core
- TDD and Pairing
- Scrum / Agile
- ASP.NET MVC and WebAPI
- Entity Framework
We offer a supportive environment, structured on a team basis. Benefits include 4 weeks vacation (pro-rated for part years), health insurance and pension plan. Salary will reflect qualifications and experience.
Qualified applicants should write, enclosing their CVs, to Careers.IT@maples.com quoting reference: Cayman Islands – Software Engineer.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.