Requirements include all of the following:
- Experience with IDA Pro and similar tools
- Capable of reading/writing assembler language and/or machine code
- Capable of reverse engineering using clean room design
- Proficiency in firmware and software programming (C, assembler, etc.)
- Knowledge of communication protocols such as Controller Area Network
- Hands-on experience with hashing, encryption, PKCS, etc.
- Experience with debugging tools such as JTAG, ICE, etc.
Other skills/responsibilities include:
- Finding creative and innovative ways to solve problems
- Ability to complete projects within a specific time-frame
- Knowledge of automobile engine control
- Security and vulnerability research
- Ability to maintain focus and stay on task with little direction from management
This is a full-time position at our facility in the Cayman Islands. Remote location flexibility may also be considered depending on the candidate and situation. Compensation will be USD$100,000 - $400,000/year depending on knowledge and experience.