The Web Development Project Manager will manage various website design and development projects and clients. General responsibilities include creating technical specification documents via client communication, creating and managing tasks in our Project Management system, providing status reports and general communication with both clients and internal staff on project progress, and managing entire website design and development projects from post-sale and ongoing maintenance.
This position will report to the Director of Development.
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, BWI. We are based in one of the most magical places on Earth. The Cayman Islands enjoys year-round sun and warmth, turquoise waters, amazing public safety, quality education and infrastructure, and a standard of living higher than most of the first world. Weekends include beach days, boat days, scuba diving days, kite surfing days, etc. During the week you'll work in our office located at Cayman Enterprise City, a Special Economic Zone with a cool co-working culture that is home to 100s of other companies.
• H.S. Grad or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred; experience may be combined with some college education;
• Minimum 5 years of experience in web design/development and project management, 8-10 years preferred;
• Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels of leadership, employees, and clients;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Excellent writing skills;
• An extreme attention to detail;
• Self-starter with entrepreneurial tendencies who likes working in small teams;
• Ability to exceed customer expectations.
Technical specification document and SOW creation;
• Task management;
• Frequent communication with internal teams and clients;
• Overseeing and ensuring high-quality output from your team members;
• Occasional light HTML/CSS coding when it might be faster or better to do it yourself;
• Keeping clients happy;
• Managing expectations of clients and internal teams;
• Documenting processes and creating procedures so repetitive tasks can be repeated.
• Experience handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment as well as working effectively under pressure;
• Experience with agile development methodologies;
• Ability to understand business goals so Meticulosity can deliver software that meets our client’s needs, not just a SOW;
• Experience managing developers and teams of developers;
• Knowledge of server administration and networking;
• Direct experience in WordPress and Magento including administration and theming.
Ability to write HTML and CSS when needed